Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||BF Flotation Machine Self-Aspirating Flotation Machine||Cell Volume:||8m³|
|Single Cell Weight:||4130kg||Air Intake:||0.9~1.1m³/min|
mineral processing machinery,
High Efficiency Mineral Processing Equipment BF Flotation Machine Self-Aspirating Flotation Machine
Sinoway BF type flotation machine integrates the characteristics of the existing flotation machine in China, and is a kind of energy saving and efficient self aspirated flotation machine. The machine has the features of horizontal configuration, self-sucking air, self-priming slurry, self-return of middling foam etc, the ancillary equipment is not needed. Compare with type A flotation machine, energy consumption of single-capacity type is saved by15% ~ 25%, the use cycle the wearing parts is double extended. It is suitable for non-ferrous, black and non-metallic mineral separation.
Features and technology advantages
1. A novel design of backward double blade impeller;
2. Self-priming slurry, do not need a ladder configuration;
3. The inspiratory capacity is big, and inspiratory capacity is adjustable;
4. High efficiency, stable liquid level;
5. Spare part’s life is long, convenient operation and maintenance;
6. The clearance allowance between impeller and the cover plate is wide, with the wearing clearance between the impeller and cover plate increasing, inspiratory capacity has no obvious change;
7. The flow of the slurry is fixed in the tank, which is advantageous to the suspension of coarse minerals.
When the main shaft with motor drives impellers to rotate, the slurry in impeller cavity is subjected to centrifugal force to fly out, the negative pressure is formed on the upper impeller blades central area, the suction air and feeding are realized, and at the same time the lower impeller blades suck slurry from the tank, two streams of slurry merge in the centre area, then flow around the impeller, after steady flow and orientation of the cover plate, enter into the tank, mineralized bubbles rise to the surface of tank to create foams.
|Internal Dimension (L×W×H)(M)||Air Intake (M³/Min)||
|Capacity ( M³/Min)||Single Cell Weight(Kg)|
Contact Person: Lee