Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Preparation Equipment 6S Shaking Table||Bed Dimension:||4450×1855×1546mm|
|Max Feeding Size:||2mm||Feeding Density:||20~30%|
|Motor Power:||1.1KW||Driving Type:||Eccentric Link Structure|
mineral processing plant,
mineral processing machinery
Preparation Equipment Mineral Processing Equipment 6S Shaking Table
6S Shaking table is one of most commonly used mineral beneficiation equipment, although the processing ability based on unit area of shaking table is low, its effective particles size sorting could be up to 0.037mm limit, the interval grill of table surface is very clear and machine operating is easy. Shaking table could continuously sort concentrate ore,second-grade ore and tailings.It is applied in roughing, cleaning and scavenging for dressing coarse sand(2- 0.5mm), fine sand (0.5-0.074mm), pulp (-0.074mm).
Features and technology advantages
1. The large range of transverse slope adjustment(0～10°),adjustable stroke.
2. The bed surface is smooth, has good corrosion resistance, strong and durable, not easy to deform, and is convenient for local repair.
3. Keep the stably operation when change the transverse slope and stroke
4. Spring is arranged in the case with compact structure
5. The head of the bed is reliable, with less wear parts, and does not leak oil.
6. Without reagents consumption, little electricity consumption
The working principle of gold concentrating table is to use the combined action of the specific gravity difference of sorted minerals, alternating movement of bed surface, and transverse oblique water flow and riffle (or notch groove), to allow loose layering of ores on the bed surface and fan-shaped zoning. Then different products can be produced.
|Name||Bed Surface For Coarse Sand||Bed Surface For Fine Sand||Bed Surface For Slurry|
|Bed Dimension||Length (Mm)||4450||4450||4450|
|Transmission End Width (Mm)||1855||1855||1855|
|Concentrate Ore Width (Mm)||1546||1546||1546|
|Max Feeding Size (Mm)||2||0.5||0.15|
|Feeding Volume (T/D)||30-60||10-20||15-25|
|Feeding Density (%)||25-30||20-25||15-25|
|Frequency ( T/S)||45-48||48-53||50-57|
|Cross Slope Of Surface||2.5°-4.5°||1.5°-3.5°||1°-2°|
|Mineral Dressing Area (㎡)||7.6||7.6||7.6|
|Shape Of Bed Surface||Rectangle||Indention||Triangle|
|Motor Power (KW)||1.1||1.1||1.1|
|Driving Type||Eccentric Link Structure|
Contact Person: Lee