Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bucket Elevator||Hopper Distance:||500mm|
|Hopper Width:||250mm||Hopper Speed:||0.87r/min|
|Max. Input Size:||35mm||Elevation Height:||4.84-30.08m|
mineral processing plant,
Mineral Processing Equipment TH Type Bucket Elevator Adopt High Quality Alloy Steel
TH Type Bucket Elevator is a kind of continuous vertical lifting equipment with chain type bucket to process bulk material. It is mainly used for lifting bulk material and crushed material with the property of low hardness. It is widely used in power, chemistry, metallurgy, building material, light industry, grain, mining and etc. The lifted material with the temperature under 250℃. It has the features of high capacity, reliable working, small area needed, high lifting height and easy maintenance. In the driving system, it has the high reliable non-return structure to prevent temporary power off or other fault causing shut off under the loading condition to make drive and lifting hopper return moving to cause fault.
Features and technology advantages
1. Compact Machine Structure, small overall dimension, small space needed.
2. Adopt the taking out type material loading and mixing type material discharging. The hopper volume is big with high density layout. It has the feature of big lifting scope, high lifting height and high transportation capacity.
3. Each section and maintenance door have the sealing device to make sure no dust outlet to realize clean and friendly environment production.
4. Drive sprocket wheel is a overall structure, the surface has been specially strengthen processed. It has the features of easy operation, high strength and wearing resistance.
5. Adopt low alloy high strength round ring chain as driving part. Under the special technology process, it has the features of anti-pulling strength, good wearing resistance, long time using, good hopper connection, and easy to be maintenance.
The bucket elevator hopper is driven by reducer through electric motor, and scoop the material from the lower part of the tail wheel up, with traction lift up to the top, around the head wheel turned downward, the material poured into the next level of equipment
|Model||Capacity(M3/H)||Hopper Volume(M3)||Hopper Distance (Mm)||Hopper Width (Mm)||Hopper Speed (R/Min)||
Drive Shaft Speed
|Max. Input Size (Mm)||Elevation Hight (M)|
|Deep Hopper||Shallow Hopper||Deep Hopper||Shallow Hopper|
Contact Person: Lee